Networks Unlimited is a value-added distributor of leading-edge and innovative Security, Networking and Storage solutions. Our solutions are sold through an extensive, reputable and solution-focused Partner base across the African continent. Best-of-breed technologies are carefully selected to complement each other and align with our go to market strategy, thus offering the customer true business benefits and ROI. Our ability to adapt, extensive expertise and participation with our Vendors and Partners across all aspects of the sales process give us and our Partners the competitive edge. Recruiter from sector Telecommunications, located in Gauteng, From 51 to 200 workers
- City of Tshwane (TSH) (Pretoria), City of Tshwane, Gauteng
- Purpose of position:
Looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building relationships with Product Partners and growing market share and interest for the Rubrik Business. You will join a dynamic and fast paced environment and work in cross-functional teams.
The main focus will be:
• Develop and manage a business strategy, which will optimise the Rubrik business – Cloud Data Management.
• Achieving the objectives set by both the Vendor and the Company.
• Possess a unique blend of business, channel management and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
• Spending time with the channel to understand the development areas, and build innovative solutions for the broader market.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Clearly demonstrate the value proposition of The Rubrik Product to both partners and customers.
• Responsible for overall product performance throughout the life cycle – monthly and annual target.
• Manage partner sales team - grow vendor revenue in existing installed base accounts and new accounts, through focused marketing strategies, campaigns and end user lead generation.
• Provide accurate and regular sales forecasts and business updates to management and vendor.
• Drive sales opportunities with partner sales team as proactively as possible.
• Engage in collaborative, strategic and tactical business planning with key partners:-
o Build Business plans with managed partners
o Identify new markets
o Understand the partner sales process and develop a sales and marketing strategy to best suit the partner and mine existing customer base
o Develop sales tools to assist partner sales and pre sales
o Identify key new accounts and design a sales approach to bring new customers on board.
o Assist partner with broad-base marketing to promote their business
o Assist partner with customer reference sites
o Create and promote high impact and innovative marketing programs and initiatives within the partners to generate new opportunities
o Design partner enablement plans, to ensure partner resources are skilled in the marketing programs and products they are going to drive
o Develop enable programs for partners to drive into their existing and prospective base
• Managing the vendor partner program.
• Defining & executing skills development programs for partners.
• Market products and manage the sales process:
o Identify and implement market strategies
o Disseminate product information
o Grow market share
o Identify new business opportunities
o Position vendor product set
• Manage the profitability of products.
• Understand and implement vendor strategy and policies.
• Be responsible for all reporting to your Vendor, including forecasting and sales.
• Monitor Gross profit from daily sales & Contribution reports.
• Manage output of branches.
• Handle all channel related issues.
Education & Experience: • 3 - 5 years Product Management experience in the IT industry (Essential), in IT distribution (preferred),
• Have a good understanding of the Storage / Cloud landscape.
• 2 -3 years Channel management experience
• Matric certificate
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma / sales certificate
Technical Competencies: • MS Office Suite (Intermediate – essential)
• Presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
Behavioral Competencies: • Analytical Thinking & Decision Making
• Business Acumen
• Action Orientation
• Drive for Results
• Customer Focus
All applications & detailed CV must be forwarded to:
Contact Person: Elizma Els
E-mail address: *******@nu.co.za
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 4
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 11 January
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract