- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- To ensure all aspects of the Business operations, including sales revenues, EBITDA, budgets, inventories and hygiene are met to deliver a quality customer experience for the cluster , responsible for.
Key Performance Areas:
Sales and Financial Management:
• Drive and grow sales
• Set, achieve and report operational sales targets (score card)
• Analyze weekly and monthly trend analysis on staff sales achievements
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of products offered (pictures, catering) as well as promotional / marketing activities, as well as competitors and other stakeholders
• Analyze and provide regular feedback on all Promotional and Marketing initiatives, feedback must include weaknesses and learning points
• Corporate relationship building and maintenance
• Manage external stakeholders to ensure additional revenue streams (B2B)
• Manage budgets efficiently to achieve EBITDA targets
• Plan investments for the intra complex environments (Capital Expenditure)
• Ensure you attain the right team and skills to achieve company goals
• Ensure all employees have completed the on boarding training program.
• Ensure understanding of role profiles and expected standards and coach all staff to identify substandard issues and what corrective action to take.
• Create a friendly and professional work environment.
• Manage the performance of employees through observation, coaching and assistance with the implementation of action plans to ensure required standards are met
• Complete performance reviews for all staff on a bi-annual basis with development plans in place
• Manage Employee Relations
• Approves of overtime payments in line with budgets
• Drive Culture through Way Behaviours and Values
• To have the right products at the right place and at the right time
• Analyze Market opportunities and local competitor benchmarking
• Sign off on weekly stock variances
• Ensure quality control standards are adhered to (recipe mix)
• Sign off all orders for the week and GRV all orders received
• Keep record of line performances and make recommendations and adjustments where necessary
• Evaluate stock not selling and make arrangements for either promotions or IBT or return to suppliers
• Content management relevant to your local market
Marketing and Visual Merchandising:
• Ensuring basic visual guidelines are followed
• Ensuring events management is implemented according to brief
• Implement marketing and promotional material and initiatives according to plan.
• Understanding profile of your customers and acting/planning accordingly to the profile
• Develop and implement local marketing plans
• Building and maintaining stakeholder relations
• Drive customer experience and relations in line with quality and performance standards.
• Ensure that all staff delivers required service standards and attends SOP training.
• Analyse, report and implement action plans based on customer experience feedback to enhance levels of customer experience and proactively determine areas of improvement.
• Ensure management presence on floor during show times, taking care of customer service and relations in line with quality and performance standards through floor management i.e. observing GROs effectiveness with queue directing, cashier interaction, cashier service efficiency
• Review and approve maintenance plans from Managers
• 3 to 5 years work experience in a similar role
• Matric/ Grade 12
• Business Degree / NQF qualification and relevant experience
• SAP experience will be advantageous
• Excellent Verbal and written communication.
• Excellent administration & Organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Systematic and Structured
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 18 August
You already applied this offer. The contact information is:
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract