As the labour market diversifies and changes, it becomes increasingly difficult to recruit and develop staff in compliance with the various labour laws. MJM Recruitment takes pride in helping our clients to get through the many pitfalls that lay ahead, and by doing this we have become partners to various multi national organisations. MJM Recruitment has the resources, knowledge and expertise to provide a total staffing solution and has taken this opportunity to demonstrate its capabilities and customised services. MJM Recruitment will provide clients with an innovative and hi-tech solution to all resourcing requirements. By profiling positions into strategic competencies aligned to company visions, recruitment is accurate and successful. MJM Recruitment takes the clients culture into consideration when recruiting thus making social adjustments easier. MJM Recruitment has the expertise to provide the following recruitment services: Temporary Appointments (Short-term, daily, weekly) Bulk flexible appointments (Call Centre, Technical) Outsourced Managed Services Payroll Services (Weekly, Bi Weekly, Monthly ) Maid Services Executive Placements (Search and Research) Recruiter from sector Professional services, located in KwaZulu-Natal, From 1 to 10 workers
- Midrand, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – MIDRAND
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of big data, architecture and design.
• Knowledge of BSS and OSS data. Produce technical and functional specifications.
• Ability to explain technical design to customer audience.
• Perform Solution Architecture role for Project
• Provide technical architecture governance across the project
• Support the development teams with architecture decisions
• Explain and motivate technical designs and solutions to the Clients audience
- Drive the Data cleansing architecture for the project
• Work with the Technical architecture team to contribute to design and analysis
• Produce technical and function specifications
• Support Project management with planning and prioritisation
• -Work with external teams to resolve data interface design issues
• -Attend project meetings and supply updates on progress
Job Requirements Education Required:
- Three-year tertiary degree; B. degree Computer Science or BEng degree or equivalent
- Data Modelling and Design courses, Data Transformation courses, Oracle certification and architecture certifications (HIGHLY beneficial)
- Telecommunications knowledge
- Big data experience
- Ability to work in a project driven environment.
- Client Facing Skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to be understood from a business perspective.
- Creative problem solving Skills.
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure
- Solutions oriented.
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
- Ability to communicate difficult / sensitive information successfully.
- Ability to develop relationship with client.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and listening
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 7
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 28 July
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract