Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
TRAINEE OPERATIONAL MANAGER - Western Cape
Agricultural/Fruit Industry (Citrus Fruit Farming)
An International Citrus Fruit Farming Company is looking for a dynamic, energetic TRAINEE OPERATIONAL MANAGER X3 for their business units in LIMPOPO, MPUMALANGA and WESTERN CAPE to start a 2 year in-service training program. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, high standards, excellent communication ability and the ambition to grow with this organisation. A Tertiary qualification in Agriculture related to the field of Citrus farming essential. Knowledge of the Citrus farming and the Agri Industry will be an added advantage. Must be willing to relocate.
The Production Management Trainee is responsible for developing comprehensive knowledge of plant operations and manufacturing processes (Citrus).
Qualifications and knowledge required:
• Tertiary Agriculture qualifications essential;
• Experience in the cultivation of citrus (Advantageous);
• Good knowledge on the establishment, care and production of citrus;
• Effectively planning and organising skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong leadership skills and work confidently in a group;
• Problem-solving capabilities;
• Excellent time management;
• Computer literate;
• Self-managing; works well under little supervision;
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
• Good interpersonal skills, and good listener and communicator;
• Process oriented;
• Eagerness to learn; and
• Be a team player and support the Company's goals.
• Ensure profitability by achieving the expected standards on sales and income through the daily management of citrus farming staff productivity;
• Management, control and optimization of stock to drive sales;
• Optimize service processes to enable staff to provide excellent service;
• Continuously meet all service evaluation criteria;
• Ensure optimum trade operating profit is achieved by effectively controlling and managing expenses;
• Develop and manage direct reports; and
• Bi-annual assessments of staff performance and individual development programs.
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
Please forward CV to *************************** or **********************
Closing date: 30 July 2016
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 10 July
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract