- R 80.000,00 monthly
- Mbombela, Ehlanzeni, Mpumalanga
With awards from Forex Magnates, Investing.com, EGR, UK Forex, IGB Awards and CIOT EXPO, we are the world’s leading Options Broker (stocks, commodities, currency pairs and indices including Forex and CFD). A mutually beneficial relationship with all our collaborators is what makes us the best, coupled with our unprecedented levels of service, innovative products and cutting edge marketing solutions, our strong brand name carries with it an excellent reputation as leaders of the binary trading world. By combining together experience, knowledge and technology, we can empower our consorts, and increase everyone’s success in the process. Our commitment to enriching our sales teams is the reason why we continue to be the largest and most successful financial services provider.
This company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with the law providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. The company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, age or any other status protected by law.
We are looking for candidate who achieves maximum sales within the territory/market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Contacting and securing new clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective clients in the territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
Contacting prospective clients to secure new business for the organization.
Has detailed knowledge of products offered by the organization.
Expedites the resolution of customer queries during the sale of the product.
Coordinates sales effort with management.
Plans and organizes personal sales strategy in order to successfully sell the product/service.
Stays informed of product applications when changes occur.
Promotes and sell products to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Requirements, Knowledge & Experience
1) Must be sales driven with a strong understanding of and exposure to Sales Industry.
2) A proven sales track record and ability to sell various products.
3) Proven Communication Skills
4) Ability to conceptualize and articulate given solutions to clients
5) Must have previous sales experience.
6) Contact customers to make sales.
7) Work with Targets minimum 12 sales per day
8) Be able to build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ needs rather than using high-pressure sales techniques.
9) Work according to scripts. Product knowledge and information provided.
10) Must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice.
11) Professional, friendly and polite.
13) Optimistic individuals who aren’t easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
14) Clear criminal and credit record.
Note that job functions may change, or more duties appointed to you in the event of increase of workload.
NOTE: Applicants will be selected according to the vacancy criteria
Interested individuals may Apply here -*****************
- Years of experience: 2
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 27 July
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract