e-Merge IT Recruitment
We live by our slogan: For the approach with a difference e-Merge is a dynamic, niche recruitment company, specializing in sector specific recruitment within the IT industry with both a national and international presence. We only recruit within our specialised fields in order to remain focused and knowledgeable of our industries. We believe in quality over quantity we target each candidate sent to our clients ensuring a match both for skills and company fit. This means that YOU dont have to sift through dozens of C.V.s we select the very best candidates available and present them to you, simplifying your process and saving you time. We specialise in: eCommerce - Java, J2EE, J2ME, C#, .NET, integration, including web development, front-end and back-end architecture. Software development in C, C++, Windows, including OO methodologies and embedded applications. Mobile and Telecommunications e-Merge provides a seamless transition with top professionals ensuring our clients productivity is maintained at an optimum level throughout the recruiting process Recruiter from sector Advertising / PR, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- R 75.000,00 monthly
- Roodepoort, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
Data Engineering Developer – Investment Bank – Roodepoort – R900k
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a world class technology environment? If so, a Financial Services Giant based in Johannesburg with African roots is looking for Multi Skilled Data Engineers to join their dynamic team. They are looking for candidates with the ability to execute on their Data Journey End to End. The business offers a rare opportunity to work on global scale systems in a uniquely flexible and vibrant working environment. This is your chance to up your Skill on cutting edge technologies and take your career to the next level!! Don’t miss out on this opportunity. APPLY NOW!
• Relevant B-Tech, IT Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• At least 7 years proficiency on relevant technology, Banking or financial Services experience beneficial
• Platforms - Unix , Windows , Linux , Hadoop (HortonWorks)
• Database Platforms - SQL Server , Oracle , Hive , HBASE , ORC , TeraData , SQL , PLSQL , SAS - Formal Certification will be advantage
• ETL Toolsets - SSIS , Abinitio , DataStage - Formal Certification will be advantage
• Languages - JAVA , C# , Python , Unix Scripting , R - Formal
• Certification will be advantage
• BI Toolset : Qlikview, SSRS, SSAS, Business Objects , Cognos - Formal Certification will be advantage
• Integration Technologies : SCP , SSH , Connect Direct , MQFTE
• Automation Tools: Control M , TWS (Tivoli Web Scheduler)
• Assist in Driving Data Services Strategy across multiple platforms
• Building of Operation Frameworks / processes to take data services to the next level of excellence
• Building out of BIG Data Platform and consolidating Group Data for provisioning via required channels
• Operational / Analytical data provisioning and insights into data landscape
• Understanding and optimizing Data Flow Patterns in order to rationalize data inputs
• Shaping of unstructured data acquisitioning and Realtime Data Integration Patterns
• Engagement and shaping Data Initiatives to ensure Strategic Alignment to Group Architecture
• Role would require continuous up skilling on new Technologies / Patterns / Frameworks and market trends
Reference Number for this position is GZ39747-2017 which is a permanent position based in Roodepoort offering a cost to company salary of R900k PA negotiable on experience and ability.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Email Garth on ******************* or call him on ************ to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 7
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 14 December
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract