Digital Outsource Services
- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at Digital Outsource Services. Operating within the e-commerce industry, we provide excellent services to our international clients and their businesses. The core element of Digital Outsource Services are our people, as we recognize that the employees are the driving force of the business, hence we ensure that we employ individuals with high-potential allowing them to develop their career and themselves within the business.
We are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta. London will also be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Once your visa has been processed and the time has come for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. We have over 1 800 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in Dutch Language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Customer relationship building & management
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
• Dutch as home/first language essential
• Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
• Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
• Be able to work independently yet be a team player
• Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
• Be deadline driven & goal orientated
• Excellent time management skills
• Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
• Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 6 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract