Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Drakenstein, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
ELV DRAUGHTSMAN X4 – Doha, Qatar
Salary: Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate
An International, multidisciplinary construction company, specializing in design and construction is looking for four (4) experienced Draughtsman to join their team in Qatar for the design & build of all the ELV systems (Extra Low Voltage Systems). This position will be a contract position. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience within the design of ELV Systems with specific experience relating to REVIT.
The ideal candidate will be working with ELV systems specifically. Four (4) Draughtsman specializing in ELV (Extra Low Voltage) for a high profile project in Doha. The correct candidate must have extensive ELV experience as well as at least 3 - 5 years’ experience. Successful candidates must have exposure to various projects including commercial developments. Responsible for producing sets of plans needed for the implementation of a project.
ELV systems will include; CCTV System, Access Control System, Bollards or Road Blockers, Gate Barriers, Scanning & X-Ray Walk Through, Wifi, Structured Cabling, Active Components, AV System, Cinema, SMARTV System, Fire alarm System , Building Management System Lighting Control System with Curtains
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Experience and knowledge of REVIT systems a MUST;
• ELV System experience is a MUST;
• Prepare schematic diagram for ELV system and ELV racks Installation details drawings.
• Prepare Installation detail drawings for Data center, MDF and IDF rooms.
• Review all individual drawings, check quality & participate in quality control checks and solve technical issues which is rising on the site.
• Assisting the estimation department in taking quantities from the tender drawings.
• Responsible for preparation of Service shop drawings, Single line Drawings, Schematic
Riser drawings etc.
• Incorporating client’s comments on drawing and respond back at IFC stage.
• Prepare the detailed site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings.
• Coordinate with the Architect / Contractors during the execution of the project.
• Coordination with all other services like Architectural & Electrical, etc. towards the successful completion of project.
• To maintain records of design, specification and catalogue’s as per institutional
• Prepare and maintain drawing register and As-Built drawings after completion of the project.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
• Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Preparation of Labeling for all ELV Racks in the project.
• All other responsibilities which company will assign time to time upon requirement.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Planning and organizing;
• Co-ordination and control;
• Time management;
• Attention to detail;
• Communication skills;
• Influencing and leading;
• Team work;
• Adaptability; and
• Stress tolerance.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Experience working in a team environment with proven leadership skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated good organizational and record keeping skills;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Draughtsman.
• Excellent software skills essential – AutoCAD, REVIT and ELV systems;
• Demonstrated good communication skills;
• Self-motivated, cooperative and flexible;
• Ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• Register and then Upload your FULL profile for us to process your application. We do not work with emailed CV’s, we designed a system for your data.
• We ONLY use CANDIDATES from our Seismic e-Staffing database as applicants for the various positions.
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 4
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 14 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract