Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Drakenstein, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
ELV DRAUGHTSMAN X4 – Doha, Qatar
Salary: Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate
An International, multidisciplinary construction company, specializing in design and construction is looking for four (4) experienced Draughtsman to join their team and to manage a very prestigious project in Qatar for the design & build of all the ELV systems (Low Current Systems). This position will be a contract position. The successful candidate will have at least 8 years’ experience within the design and site supervision of Electrical- and Mechanical Engineers and experience with REVIT and ELV Systems a MUST.
The ideal candidate will be working with ELV systems specifically. Four (4) Draughtsman specializing in ELV (Extra Low Voltage) for a high profile project in Dubai. The correct candidate must have extensive ELV experience as well as at least 3 - 5 years’ experience. Successful candidates must have exposure to various projects including commercial developments. Responsible for producing sets of plans needed for the implementation of a project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning and organizing production schedules;
• Experience and knowledge of REVIT systems a MUST;
• ELV System experience will be added advantage;
• ELV Packages include: Structured Cabling, CCTV System, Access Control System, Audio Visual System, intercom, Smatv etc.’
• Prepare schematic diagram for ELV system and elv racks Installation details drawings.
• Prepare Installation detail drawings for Data center, MDF and IDF rooms.
• Prepare drawings as per DEWA and Civil Defense Regulation and issue for approval.
• Review all individual drawings, check quality & participate in quality control checks and solve technical issues which is rising on the site.
• Assisting the estimation department in taking quantities from the tender drawings.
• Responsible for preparation of Service shop drawings, Single line Drawings, Schematic
Riser drawings etc.
• Incorporating client’s comments on drawing and respond back at IFC stage.
• Prepare the detailed site quantities requirement based on the consultants approved drawings.
• Prepare Daily, Weekly and One Month progress report.
• Attending technical and site progress meeting with the client.
• Coordinate with the Architect / Contractors during the execution of the project.
• Coordination with all other services like Architectural & Electrical, etc towards the successful completion of project.
• Detailed study of scope of work, Specification and Equipment Schedule etc.
• Making inspections with the client and consultants.
• To maintain records of design, specification and catalogue’s as per institutional
• Prepare and maintain drawing register and As Built drawings after completion of the project.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
• Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Preparation of Labeling for all ELV Racks in the project.
• All other responsibilities which company will assign time to time upon requirement.
• Estimate production costs;
• Set production budgets;
• Manage production budgets;
• Implement cost control programs; and
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Planning and organizing;
• Co-ordination and control;
• Time management;
• Attention to detail;
• Communication skills;
• Influencing and leading;
• Team work;
• Conflict management;
• Adaptability; and
• Stress tolerance.
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Experience working in a team environment with proven leadership skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated good organizational and record keeping skills;
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience of management;
• Demonstrated Engineering planning experience and working knowledge of infrastructure;
• Experience in growing using Engineering principles;
• Experience working Engineering machinery;
• Excellent software skills – AutoCAD, Design;
• Interest in working with youth and youth programs;
• Demonstrated good communication skills;
• Self-motivated, cooperative and flexible;
• Good communication skills;
• Responsibly manage administrative and record keeping tasks related to running the farm business and overall success of the organization; and
• Ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• Go to *********************** – Register and then Upload your FULL profile for us to process your application. We do not work with emailed CV’s, we designed a system for your data.
• We ONLY use CANDIDATES from our Seismic e-Staffing database as applicants for the various positions.
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 4
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 12 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract