Initiate International was formed in 2007 with the desire to offer a new and dynamic style of recruitment. Our mission is simple: to deliver the highest standards of service through a consultative approach. We take the time to find out what you are looking for in your next career move or in your next recruitment requirement. We understand how important culture fit is, and make it one of our primary targets to match the person to the culture of a company, not just the job spec. Rapidly establishing ourselves as a recruitment partner of choice, we now work with some of the leading organisations in the world across Finance, Marketing & Communications, Information Technology and Foreign Language recruitment and Property. We offer not only a personal and professional approach, but a meticulous and detailed screening service to help you, as a recruiting manager focus on your key deliverables and to ensure you chose from the best talent available. Our consultants are all specialists within their fields, and as such have detailed knowledge of the specific industry they recruit in. They cannot only help guide you as a recruitment manager through the recruitment process, advising you from their advanced experience in their individual sectors, but they can also help you as a skilled job seeker find your next challenging position within your chosen career path. If you are searching for a key and vital employee, or looking for your next career step, contact us today to arrange a face to face meeting to discuss how we may be able to help. Recruiter from sector Human Resources
- Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
A leading world-wide supplier of automation technology have an exciting job opportunity for an Events Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team in Johannesburg. The Events Marketing Coordinator will oversee the planning, implementation and execution of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events in-line with budgetary requirements, marketing strategies and the company’s brand
Your key job responsibilities as the Events Marketing Co-ordinator in Johannesburg will include:
- Assist with compiling annual plan, budget and schedules for events for the year.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI) and manage KPIs (key performance indicators) for events. Make recommendations for improvement based on results.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Manage the event database, capture leads and assist with lead generation activities and follow-ups for events.
- Responsible for all event related activities associated with campaigns & customer events in support of Marketing Product Manager and sales activities.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help management make decisions about event possibilities.
- Negotiate with event suppliers (for space contracts, book event space, etc.) to achieve the best placement/pricing
- Coordinate on-site arrangements for all meetings and events: arrange food and beverages, order supplies and audio-visual equipment, ensure appropriate décor, etc.
- Co-ordinate travel for staff for events.
- Keep track of event finances including invoicing, and reporting.
- Work with the digital and graphic co-ordinators to create event-related content (copy, images, graphics, video, content etc.) to generate pre- and post-show publicity across various platforms (Website, social media platforms, industry publications, etc.)
Requirements for this Events Marketing Co-ordinator job in Johannesburg:
- BCom Digital Marketing Degree/equivalent or other relevant tertiary qualification (i.e. IMM, Vega, etc.)
- Short course on event management will be an advantage
- Experience using Survey Monkey and Mailchimp
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in events management
- Knowledge of design packages an advantage (i.e. Photoshop, Adobe Editor)
- Previous experience with SharePoint and SAP an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English. Afrikaans is an advantage)
- Strong understanding of event marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
If you meet the above requirements for this Events Marketing Co-ordinator job in Johannesburg, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to ******************************** If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 22 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract