Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Drakenstein, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
Salary: Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate
A leading supplier of citrus (Fruit/Agriculture Industry) in South Africa is looking for an experienced General Manager, to strengthen their position as a leading supplier of citrus and sub-tropical plants and related products and services.
Purpose of the Job:
This coordinating position, report directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for the effective interaction between the following key performance areas:
• Management Information Systems;
• Effectiveness of Logistics and supply chain;
• Optimization of income; and
• Customer management.
Qualifications & Experience:
BComm. Management Accounting, or similar qualification;
Comparable fruit industry experience of between 3 - 5 years at senior level;
Strong and continuous cost management practices with associated administrative skills;
Above average computer skills and understanding of systems;
Good communication skills in both Afrikaans and English ;
Management skills, negotiating capabilities and leadership characteristics; and
Promotion of human relations and interdepartmental interactions.
Management of information systems and the continuous integration and improvement of systems;
Reconciliation of management information and reporting;
Customer management and assisting negotiations;
Active / Progressive Budget Management;
Overall reporting of packaging outputs i.e.; and
Daily target management and quality management.
Must have completed their post-matric Diploma or Degree (Advantageous).
The candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in the Fruit Industry.
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• Go to ******************* – Register and then Upload your FULL profile for us to process your application. We do not work with emailed CV’s, we designed a system for your data.
• We ONLY use CANDIDATES from our Seismic e-Staffing database as applicants for the various positions
Closing date: 30 July 2017
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 10 July
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract