Rumarch People Solutions
Rumarch People Solutions formed in 2007. Having 23 Years experience in the industry, My goal is to create a company that will effectively balance the needs of delivering gender empowerment, community upliftment and shareholder value. A Black Women Owned (BWO) entity provinding Permanent & Temporary Recruitment in all sectors. Rumarch Recruitment process: Sourcing & Screening of candidates Headhunting Customised recruitment process Competency based interviews Conduct referance & integrity checks Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
• The General Manager oversees operations for all the locations in the region. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training managers; conducting performance reviews for managers’ leading and motivating managers in human resources activities (such as raising retention rates); and improving locations profitability. They also lead and motivate managers in managing costs and quality control, as well as modelling excellent business and the clients. General Managers train Managers in establishing and implementing local marketing programs, sales techniques, and other strategies. They also schedule maintenance and ensure everyone follow company policy and procedures. Staff managing, commercials and processes within the Operational division
• Regional General Managers delegate responsibilities to team members, motivate their managers, and ensure that their region achieves goals in areas such as profitability and customer satisfaction
• Business management degree
• Experience in human resources, managing organizations, daily operations and cost control.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
• Responsible for enforcing policies and governance set forth by the board in the operation of the business.
• To maximize revenues, and minimize operational costs, which generally translates into direct profit and loss responsibility.
• Responsible for the company, and in this regard oversee the compliance of all legal requirements that affect the company businesses and operations.
• Strategic ability and demonstrated leadership abilities to successfully manage Company operations – activities which include planning, organizing, controlling of goals and budgets.
• To develop organizational goals, attaining/allocating resources, and establishing policies for the effective and successful operation within the company
• Identify, evaluate, propose and implement (with board approval) opportunities for expansion and development of new initiatives, and opportunities for the enhancement of improvement of existing facilities and projects.
• Support the organizations mission and principles and maintain a superior level of integrity both personally and for the company in general.
• Establish and monitor adherence to policies and procedures.
• Ensure productive and effective staffing and staff performance management and provide guidance, feedback and opportunities for professional development.
• Provide direction to direct reports in carrying out the key roles assigned to the Managers ensuring the maintenance of a high performance culture and sound work and personal ethics by all associated with the company
• Implement administrative and operational systems, processes and procedures to support effective operations.
• Develop and implement plans for updating existing technology and resources.
• Ensure the acquisition and allocation of funds for implementing and updating existing technology and resources
• Managing and leading the region
• Direct the process of hiring, training, and evaluating managers and supervisors in the region.
• Implement corporate directives and develop regional business plans to meet financial objectives.
• Oversee, plan and coordinate the operation strategies of a company within a geographical region.
• Execute the Business Plan approved by the Board and propose amendments to such plan.
• Design and execute development plans, annual action plans and investment, maintenance and expenses plans.
• May be assigned operational responsibilities periodically by the board.
- Minumun level of education: Honours Degree / Post Graduate Certificate /N7
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 29 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract