Total Placement Solutions
We have 3 services:
Total Placement Solutions Executive Placements
Total Placement Solutions Hospitality
Total Placement Solutions Training Specialists Recruiter from sector Consulting, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
KEY PERFORMANCE ACTIVITIES
• Talent Acquisition: Recruitment / On-boarding / Exits
- Ensure recruitment initiatives/practices comply with the applicable legislative framework (BCEA/LRA/EE).
- Ensure applicable Approval to recruit documentation is received and that the vacancy complies with the approved manning / headcount budget.
- Assist applicable management with the preparations of the advertisement out of the job description.
- Advertise internally and externally where applicable via appropriate sourcing platforms.
- Utilise appropriate sourcing methods and mediums to attract best talent.
- Screen CV’s and submit to management for shortlisting purposes.
- Set-up structured interviews with pertinent questions and liaise with respective Line Management to incorporate technical questions.
- Utilise a standardised and competency based interview questionnaire fit for purpose during the interview process.
- Utilise practical tests/assignments/psychometric tools as part of the screening process when required.
- Conduct background checks to ensure all vetting are in line with the company requirements.
- Arrange pre-employment medicals for successful candidates and confirm the start date.
- Regret unsuccessful candidates as per the company’s recruitment policy.
- Maintain Unsuccessful Candidate Database, inclusive of reason for being unsuccessful.
- Prepare and submit offer of employment to potential candidates.
- Ensure all Recruitment documentation is completed in full.
- Responsible for the arrangements of the on-boarding and induction process for new appointments, including appointment documentation, presentations etc.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and set-up Exit medicals.
- Request payroll to prepare UI19 information and prepare certificate of service as and when required.
• Business Partnering
- Perform a business partner function to internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a trusted HR advisor to both employees and management.
- First line advice to managers on any human capital related activities / queries in the capacity of business partner and quality controller.
- Support systematic organisational and people strategies aligned to the business strategic direction.
- Advisory role to management regarding progressive / corrective disciplinary action.
- Building management and supervisors capabilities in terms of human capital related activities.
- Ensure regular site visits take place as per the factories/areas assigned to you.
- Assist staff with personal / private & confidential issues as and when required.
- Assist with the coordination of the performance appraisal process company wide.
- Ensure HR Box queries are addressed, resolved and closed out in a timely manner.
• First line advice: Industrial Relations
- Ensure sound employment practices and legal compliance is adhered to at all times in terms of (BCEA/LRA/EEA/SDA/BBBEE/OHSA).
- Quality controller in terms of ensuring that disciplinary advice and warnings comply with company policies, practices and with applicable legislation.
- Responsible for the scheduling request in terms of Disciplinary Hearings via the Industrial Relations Specialist.
- To assist and coach company representatives for disciplinary hearing preparations.
- Ensure compliance of the applicable Acts in order to minimize risk to the Company.
- Keep abreast of legislative amendments including the applicable Company policies and practices.
- Close liaison with Industrial Relations Specialist in terms of all industrial related activities.
- Assist with the preparation of MEIBC/CCMA cases including documentation preparation, preparing witnesses and fact finding.
• Administration and reporting
- Ensure Recruitment Tracker is updated daily.
- Draft Contracts of Employment for signage.
- Ensure Exit Tracker is updated regularly.
- Ensure HR Box Tracker is updated regularly.
- Audit employee files and filing.
- Analyse respective departments / lines absenteeism.
- Responsible for the loading of applicable personnel information on the HRIS system.
• HR Projects
- To Assist with HR related projects/surveys as and when required and to continuously strive to implement best practice criteria.
- To assist with ad hoc assignments as and when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum qualification: National Diploma / B-degree in Human Resources Management
• Ideal qualification: BTech / Honours Degree Human Resources Management
• Experience: Min of 3 years relevant Human Resources experience
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the CCMA / Bargaining Council processes would be advantageous.
- HRIS System – Sage People experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of psychometric tools and batteries would be advantageous.
- Must have solid MS Office skills.
- Own transport and valid driver’s license.
• Conversant in applicable legislation including but not limited to BCEA, LRA, EE, SD, OHS etc.
• A resourceful HR Practitioner with good negotiation and communication skills (proficient in English both verbal and written).
• Have sound knowledge of Human Resources principles, practices and administration.
• Ability to resolve conflict in an amicable manner.
• Diligent person with high regard for mutual respect.
• Attention to detail and a highly goal orientated person.
• Must be able to juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Deadline orientated.
• Problem solving and analysing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Willingness to work overtime as and when required.
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 24 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract