Transgenerational Recruitment Company
August 2009 – Present (8 years 1 month)
Since 2009, Transgenerational Recruitment (TransGen) has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experience, insights and attention to detail enable us to identify top talent across a broad range of professional levels, industries and companies throughout South Africa.
We pride ourselves on making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients, and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our clients, and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.
TransGen is committed to delivering a thoroughly satisfactory experience with every recruitment project. We hold ourselves to extremely high standards of professionalism, integrity and accuracy, and we invite you to put us to the test! Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 51 to 200 workers
- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Manage the overall delivery of the SAP implementation and related projects from initiation to project close out;
· Implement and manage organizational change management for the introduction of SAP and related projects across the business to ensure successful user adoption and limit business risk;
· Manage multiple resources both internally and externally to achieve the projects objectives;
· Build strong relationships amongst all stakeholders (customers, internal & external as well as 3rd parties)
· Drive decision-making to ensure the projects move forward, minimizing delays and setbacks.
· Manage and coordinate designated projects through the different cross functional groups within RDM.
· Establish and consolidate project progress monitoring and reporting systems to keep project stakeholders informed on progress and aligned throughout the course of the project providing timely communication to stakeholders on a strategic level.
· Monitor and ensure adherence to legal requirements, policies, procedures and other RDM standards to ensure successful project execution.
· Support in the development of systems and records that provide for the proper evaluation, control and documentation of projects; and
· Drive the innovative digital culture within RDM.
POST REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
· At least 10 years of experience in large project implementations coupled with:
o 5 years or more extensive experience working with operations, supply chain and financial processes
o 5 years or more experience in SAP and/or large ERP implementation project(s) or equivalent;
· Proven track record of successful project implementation.
· Ability to effectively present information in the manner prescribed, i.e. PowerPoint presentations, Report Writing etc.
· Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
· Familiar with value chain analysis methods, specifically project methodologies
· Proficient understanding in the SDLC and other methodologies such as agile and the like
· Understanding of ITIL- methodology
· Experience implementing organizational change management;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Projects and/or similar project schedule packages;
· Ability to travel regionally.
Level of certification:
· Minimum B-Eng/BSc/IT degree /Computer Engineering or relevant NQF 7 equivalent qualification;
· M degree would be advantageous
· PMP/Prince2 certification would be advantageous
· SAP certifications would be advantageous
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 31 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract