Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Drakenstein, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
JUNIOR MARKETING MANAGER– WESTERN CAPE
Agricultural/Fruit Industry (Wine Industry)
Our client a leader in the agriculture industry (Fruit – Citrus) is looking for a suitable qualified candidate for a Sales Consultant.
A core function within this successful business combines world-class marketing and business leadership to create and build brands that make a difference to their consumers within the agriculture industry.
Qualifications and knowledge required:
• Relevant B.com Marketing Degree Advantageous.
• 1-3 Years sales experience in the Agriculture dealing particularly.
• In accordance with the SOP on pre, during and post call procedures;
• Sales levers as per SOP at outlet according to customer call procedure;
• Order taking and processing on hand held technology;
• Cycle brief and other operational requirements from Regional Sales Manager;
• The managing of the stock allocation as per Regional Sales Manager’s requirements and stock allocation report;
• New product introduction, vintage change, up-liftment procedure;
• Client trade visits as per the Regional Sales Manager’s requirements;
• Effective planning of the call cycle;
• Calling in accordance with the agreed call cycle;
• Assisting new customers in opening new accounts on new accounts;
• Recording and promptly acting upon customers’ complaints, queries and requests and feedback accordingly;
• Actively building relationships with customers by identifying new growth opportunities in the wine category and adding personal touches as per SOP;
• Identifying and execute promotional opportunities/requirements as per the customers’ needs;
• B COM degree in Marketing
• 1-3 Years’ experience
• Basic understanding of Adobe, Excel, Word, Publishing, PowerPoint
• Wine/Citrus knowledge advantageous
• Team player but able to work independently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong command of English language
• Excellent admin skills and ability to multi-task
• Friendly and professional telephone manner
• Excellent email etiquette
• Own transport essential
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
Please send your CV to **************************** or ***********************
Closing date: 30 July 2017
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 2
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 10 July
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract