Seismic is a web-based Online e-Staffing Portal aimed at recent Graduates and Graduate professionals. We believe that this is the biggest gap in the South African and African Job Market. Our system represents the CV of a Candidate and we use this system to eliminate any pre-interview concerns such as, verification of qualifications, quality information on the screen, a biometric (Fingerprint) Criminal check and the deal-sealer, a 2-minute introductory video of the Candidate.
Through this you as the Employer have first hand, quality information to make a calculated selection and as Candidate, you are well presented to Employers and Hiring Managers. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Drakenstein, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
KEY ACCOUNTS SALES MANAGER
(Packaging Industry - Sales Engineer)
Salary: R550 000 – R650 000 (Medical Aid + Retirement fund + Commission)
Our client is currently looking for a top performing Key Accounts Sales Manager to join their professional Sales team. The ideal candidate will be a competent, self-motivated candidate with a track record of sales achievement in a technical business environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director / Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing key client accounts to ensure that superior levels of customer service are maintained, exceeding customer expectations. The suitable candidate will focus on continuous growth of key accounts and ensure effective operations within the set targets and budgetary requirements:
• A strong technical (engineering) background.
• Experience selling capital equipment preferably in the Packaging Industry.
• Have a min of 5 years’ relevant sales experience.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate, while a tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing or Public Relationship Management will be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
• Computer literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Dynamics CRM (preferred but not a prerequisite), Outlook, Internet.
• Excellent people skills, communication skills and customer service orientation.
• Proven experience in relationship management.
• Proven track record of technical sales and meeting sales targets.
• Willing to travel on a frequent basis, both locally and internationally.
• In possession of a valid driver’s license and passport.
• Self-starter who is able to work with minimal management input.
• Goal orientated and performance driven.
• Innovative and achievement focused.
• Charismatic personality.
• Excellent communication and written skills in both English and Afrikaans.
How to apply:
• When applying for jobs with Seismic e-Staffing, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
• Applicants for positions in South Africa must have a valid South African work permit or be a permanent resident.
• Go to **************** – Register and then Upload your FULL profile for us to process your application. We do not work with emailed CV’s, we designed a system for your data.
• We ONLY use CANDIDATES from our Seismic e-Staffing database as applicants for the various positions.
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 4 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract