Rumarch People Solutions
Rumarch People Solutions formed in 2007. Having 23 Years experience in the industry, My goal is to create a company that will effectively balance the needs of delivering gender empowerment, community upliftment and shareholder value. A Black Women Owned (BWO) entity provinding Permanent & Temporary Recruitment in all sectors. Rumarch Recruitment process: Sourcing & Screening of candidates Headhunting Customised recruitment process Competency based interviews Conduct referance & integrity checks Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- Midrand, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
• Logistics Manager is essential to any business that holds stock or large quantities of equipment. The actual duties that will be expected differ, but in general, it is the role of the Logistic Manager to be responsible for managing all functions of stock and equipment. They are there to ensure that stock levels do not run out. They keep on top of inventory spending, as well as keeping records of where the inventory and stock are going.
• Reviews and processes day to day operations, evaluates and recommends equipment needs.
• Accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
• The Logistics Manager must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
• Collect operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
• Related tertiary qualification will be advantageous
• 3 years plus in a Supervisory or Management position within the logistic/warehouse and accounting/finance department.
• Experience with fiber optic essential
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi department team.
• Considerable knowledge of operations, design & planning
• Meticulous attention to detail when it comes to administration.
• Using initiative
• Being self-motivated, resourceful, professional, focused, proactive and assertive
• Strong admin and organizing skills
• Valid forklift license an advantage
• Organizational and accuracy skills
• Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Analytical skills
• Excellent time management abilities
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Take ownership of stores, stock and costs
• Ability to multitask and good time management skills
• An administratively strong candidate with high sense of urgency
• Hands on approach
• Health and safety legislation and procedures
• Ability to work under pressure and be able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Being able to cross pollinate within other line of businesses
• Be able to work independently
• Daily Duties
• Daily Managing materials/inventory
Make sure there is stock in the Warehouse
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Communicate to ILO and sales if there is any issues on stock
• Strong proven administrative, planning & control skills
Must be able to plan ahead and keep cost as low as possible
• Effective and efficient in resolving of issues
Resolve issue in a reasonable time frame
• Ensure correct stock quantities
Make sure the stock qty received and issue is correct.
• Accurate record of stock on hand vs system
Do regular spot checks to insure stock on hand vs the system is correct.
• Daily managing of slow mowing/redundant/repair inventory
• Control costs through accurate planning and supplier management
• Ordering stock
Timing of ordering stock.
• Receiving stock
Recording of stock vs the deliveries note and capture on system is done correctly.
• Issuing stock
Make 100% sure that stock issue vs stock request is correct.
• Reconciling stock
• Keep up to date on technical developments, standards and specifications on Company offerings.
Meet with suppliers on a regular basis to ensure that the company is up to date with the latest developments and specifications changes by clients.
• Write CIS installation standards and keep it updated according to the developments standards and specifications.
• Ongoing self- evaluation and training.
• Assisting OPM and Operations administrator when required.
• Ensure productive and effective staffing and staff performance.
• Ensure proper stock control measures are administered.
• Practice efficient cost effective.
• Works effectively with senior management
• Develops models to conduct comparisons between alternative scenarios with multiple variables.
• Contributing positively to team / Company moral and spirit
• Weekly stock take
• Collect production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
• Evaluate production costs, gains & losses and month-end closing data.
• Forecast, prepare and implement a site budget.
• Identify solutions and create resources to control gaps.
• Design, create and implement strategies, best practices and processes improvements.
• Identify operational opportunities and implement best processes and practices.
• Design and implement advanced solutions based on collected data.
• Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
• Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
• Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
• Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
• Update standard costs in the bill of materials
• Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
• Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
• Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
• Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
• Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
• Report on margins by product and division
• Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
• Analyze capital budgeting requests
• Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: EB ,B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 15 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract