Global Medical Recruiting
Global Medical Recruiting recruit medical personnel from all over the world for placement in the Middle East. Recruiter from sector Advertising / PR, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- R 95.000,00 monthly
Recruiting INTERNATIONAL PHYSICIANS. Qatar's leading healthcare provider is embarking on one of the most exciting and ambitious master facility plans ever seen in international healthcare, with an extensive range of new facilities opening soon or being planned for future years. Physicians working at the Medical Group are part of a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals providing the highest quality of patient care to the residents of Qatar. With opportunities to obtain faculty appointments with the leading medical school in the region, Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, the attractions of considering a new career with the medical group are enormous. The opportunities for teaching and medical research in addition to providing the highest level of clinical care to patients in high class and state of the art facilities are just some of the professionally rewarding aspects of joining the team. Physicians will be provided with exciting and rewarding opportunities to work in one of the existing eight general and specialty hospitals or one of the new specialist facilities that will soon be operational – all of which come under the umbrella of the Medical Group. If you would like to be part of the team and feel your qualifications, skills and experience is a good match for this position we encourage you to contact us.
Along with their commitment to providing the safest, most effective and compassionate care to their patients, the medical group believes in providing employees unlimited opportunities in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program that meets their individual needs.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single contract for unmarried candidates, while Family contract offered for married candidates.
Tax free monthly basic salary. From 13800 QR up to 25515 QR. (25515 QR is +/- equal to 8700 CAD/ 6000 EUR / 7000 USD)
ADDITIONAL TO THE BASIC SALARY THE FOLLOWING ADDED:
+ Market allowance of up to 50% of the basic salary may be offered. (Depending on criticality of the skill)
+ Free fully furnished accommodation provided OR housing allowance (choice of applicant).
+ Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) economy class flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
+ School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) PER child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees.
Essential Education (Minimum of one from the below);
- Arab Board of Health Specializations
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Germany - Fachartz Specialist Certificate
- Sweden - Swedish Board
- Australia and NZ– Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- FRANCE: DIS, DES, CES, CIS
- IRELAND: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training (CSCST). Membership/Fellowship of the Royal Colleges in the specialty: MRCP, MRCPed, MRCOG, MRCOpth, MRCOrth, MRCGP.
- ITALY: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- SPAIN: Título de Especialista (professional qualification of a specialist)
- SOUTH AFRICA: Masters of Medicine (M.Med) Degree
- SOUTH AFRICA: Fellowship Certificate approved by the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA)
- SUDAN: Clinical MD from Sudan Medical Specialization Board
- IRAQ: Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization
- EGYPT: Egyptian Doctor of Medicine (MD) + MSc Degree
- INDIA: Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Magister Chirurgiae (MCH) + they additional need Doctorate of Medicine (DM)or Diplomate of National Board (DNB.
- JORDAN: Jordanian Board
- PAKISTAN: FCPS (Fellowship from the College of Physician & Surgeons of Pakistan)
- TUNISIA: Tunisian Medical Board
- ALGERIA: Algerian Medical Board. Certificate of Specialization.
- MOROCCO: Moroccan Medical Board
Specialists with List A education may be recruited/promoted directly; while those with List B qualifications, a minimum period of 2 years Specialist experience post certification is required.
LICENSE: Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health”.
GENDER: Males and Females.
The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care.
How to apply: Please send your CV to **********************
- Minumun level of education: Doctorate /Master's /N8
- Years of experience: 1
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: Yes
About this job ad 4 October
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract