Why use a Headhunter?
Headhunters are recruiters who search for passive candidates to fill the positions. Passive candidates are the one’s who do not look for a change nor do they publish their profile online. These successful candidates are in high demand and are well settled and hide their identity. The Headhunter research companies and target these candidates through various Headhunting techniques and fill the positions. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Breede Valley, Cape Winelands, Western Cape
OFFICE AUTOMATION, PABX, SOFTWARE & OTHER PRODUCTS
Location: Paarl / Milnerton
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Use the database to log all business information and activities.
• Achieve targets as determined by management, these targets will be published monthly.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, stores and technical service departments.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in trade shows, blitzes, customer events and conventions.
• Maintain and update iNForm daily with dairy entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline.
• Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Administrator to process the deals.
• After installation, Sales executives will follow up with clients, make sure stock was received and if satisfied, do a complete demonstration on the machine and complete the demonstration acceptance form.
• Carry and maintain a complete sales bag.
• Attain highest level on My-Ricoh training monthly.
R10k per month TCTC plus commission depending on experience and salary slips.
Must have your own vehicle and cellphone.
To apply, forward an updated professional CV and a recent photo of yourself to the advertiser
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English ,Afrikaans
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 26 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract