Started by Michelle Tuck in 2004, who has vast experience and in depth knowledge of the recruitment process and company dynamics.
Eric Tuck joined the team in 2006. He heads up the Temporary Employment division and tends to the Technical Recruitment specs.
We have a vibrant dynamic team of recruiters, who concentrate on excellent service and who go the extra mile to find the right person Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Eastern Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Uitenhage, Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
Automotive, Eastern Cape Uitenhage
Our client, an internationally owned automotive component manufacturer in Uitenhage currently have exciting opportunities for Production Business Leaders. They are seeking vibrant individuals who in line with this young factory's dynamic ideas and modern technology, can think "out of the box" in a strategic manner.
1. Responsible for particular technology which could include welding, stamping, hot forming etc within a unit.
2. Ensure that products are produced on time, good quality that meet or exceed our customer requirements and company standards.
3. Enforces quality and delivery reliability.
4. Enforces and follows safety procedures within the production and is attentive to unsafe behaviors/conditions - take corrective action.
5. Ensures that planned KPI's are exceeded.
6. Drives continuous improvement through implementation of BOSLE principles and best practice.
7. Identifies and solves problems affecting production throughput, quality or cost performance and for optimizing manpower and equipment efficiency and utilization.
8. Ensures adherence to rigorous predictive and preventative maintenance schedules that increase efficiency and extend the useful life of capital equipment.
9. Prepares and maintains productions reports, personnel training / performance records, attendance tracking and other data / charts in support of continuous improvement activities and KPI improvement action plans.
10. Provides information and feedback by conducting start up meetings, safety talks, performance reviews and individual coaching and counselling.
11. Promotes a respectful work environment and recruits, develops and retains human resources to maintain a qualified, motivated and productive workforce. Leads by example and lives up to mission, vision and global leadership principles.
12. Uses standard HR tools to provide regular feedback and agree upon tasks and goals with respective employees.
Educational Requirments and Experience:
1. Operations / Production Management Degree or Diploma
2. Technical / Engineering (Trade) Qualification
3. Five - Ten years experience in a Automotive Part Manufacturing environment
4. Metal Forming and Pressing in the Automotive Part Manufacturing environment is essential.
5. Project Management experience is vital.
6. Advanced MS Office with SAP is advantageous.
7. Advanced planning, organising and time management is essential.
8. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
9. Ability to work independently and as a pillar of the team.
10. Leadership, decision making and team development skills.
11. Spacial reasoning with critical decision and thinking skills
Above Average package
50% Medical Aid
50% Pension Fund
Advanced Skills Development
Ad Visible Until: 27 September 2017
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 29 August
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract