e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Johannesburg, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
This Technology Giant has only the best team who ensures full value is pulled from their client's SAP systems investments. They are listed as one of the TOP 40 JSE listed companies and hold up to 500 employees.
Throughout their business they adopt the same entrepreneurial spirit that made their previous companies so successful. Their expertise is in financial services, automotive, mining, industrials, healthcare, and more.
The role of the Project Administrator is to handle day-to-day project administration tasks such as team communications, procedural controls (e.g. documentation control, issues control), filing, organising meetings, tracking whereabouts of participants, obtaining facilities, services and materials as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide project managers and project office manager with a wide range of general office and administration support including typing, filing, taking minutes, making travel arrangements, organizing events, meetings and workshops
- Provide general project support in accordance with company Procedures and Policies
- Prepare project status reports as required
- Control and track projects on EPM including updates of project plans as required
- Coordinates project communication between team members and project manager
- Knowledge management- Create & manage a Knowledge Repository. Continuous updating of Interfile Knowledge repository. Ensuring awareness and usage of repository
- Configuration management- Ensuring configuration management of all documents
- Consolidate project financial recordse. purchase orders and invoices and ensures secure storage of these documents
- Provide SharePoint Portal Maintenance & Administration
- Provide EPM Maintenance & Administration
- Consolidate draft proposal information
- Draft monthly PMO Newsletter
- Conduct project reviews - Project Close Out sessions are conducted and a close out report and project deliverable document is created
- Achieve performance excellence by adhering to Project Office Methodology and standards
Qualification and Experience required:
- Degreed or higher qualification in Project Management/Administration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Administration
- 2 or more years' experience in a software development environment
- SharePoint system experience
- ADVANCED MS OFFICE
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is NK39288 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg North (Opposite Monte Casino) offering a salary of R300 CTC pa.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on (email address) or call her on (contact number) to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website************** for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
"If you haven't heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position"
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 8 December
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract
Other type of contract