Why use a Headhunter?
Headhunters are recruiters who search for passive candidates to fill the positions. Passive candidates are the one’s who do not look for a change nor do they publish their profile online. These successful candidates are in high demand and are well settled and hide their identity. The Headhunter research companies and target these candidates through various Headhunting techniques and fill the positions. Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
My client in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town is looking for an energetic, cool, fun, hard-working, driven person with excellent attention to detail to join their team.
This is a mid level role and opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and implement a social media content strategy that supports the company's marketing objectives.
- Planning and production of monthly social media content calendar across key channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and more).
- Writing engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms.
- Creating content in different formats for relevant social media platform.
- Managing Advertising & Emailing campaigns
- Content writing, weekly, monthly website blog post and monthly newsletter for our customers.
- Working with our Press / media partners for content presentations.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Create positive PR and brand building opportunities.
- Aiming to be in the news at least once a week, be it through promotions or contemporary campaigns such as getting kids active, corporate events etc.
- Managing and monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative and feedback.
- Report directly into the Head of Marketing, and work with a creative assistant.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional social savvy: an in-depth knowledge and interest in social media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and more) with an up-to-the-minute knowledge of the latest social trends/platforms and industry best practice
- The ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of audiences
- Outstanding, witty and creative editorial skills
- Experience preferably in a Marketing/Digital agency
- Education: Degree or Diploma Graphic Design
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to create PowerPoint presentations
- Able to set up an Advertising campaign on the “classic” social media platforms + Google AdWords program
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Friendly, fun can-do attitude
- A great work ethic
- Fast and diligent learner
- Motivated self-starter with a drive for results
Salary: R10 000
Working hours 9AM-5PM during the week
And only answering the social media enquiries during weekends.
To apply forward a professional CV with a recent photo of yourself to the advertiser
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 30 October
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract