- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- The Administration manager functions as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the complex. The position ensures management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the companys Standards of Conduct.
Key Performance Areas:
Risk and Compliance Management:
• Regularly liaise with the General Manager on Operational Plans, processes and performance standards to ensure line of sight on the practices underpinning cross-functional complex processes.
• Take ownership and accountability for maintaining quality, standards, service and desired outputs within inter-related functional areas of responsibility.
• Ensure effective implementation of all SOPs (Compliance), Operations Plans (catering, marketing, sales etc.) Check Lists, quick reference guides and performance management.
• Ensure that those responsible for enforcing standards and rules understand the impact of non-compliance on the Region, Area, complex, customers and work colleagues.
• Conduct regular checks/ Management By Walk About to confirm adherence to standards
• Complete a full assessment in your area once a week.
• Proactively identify problems, troubleshoot and apply solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more complex problems, providing information required to solve and prevent problems.
• Gather relevant information for written reports for review or feedback of work.
• Do written Audits and progress reports weekly
Manage, Control and Reduce Wastage:
• Review Daily complex exception report to identify areas to reduce wastage related to time of subordinates, materials or equipment.
• Check Audit pack on a daily basis (Banking, All cash ups, All stock takes, re-instatements, and Weekly work file).
• Conduct spot checks once a week on all floats and store locations
• Monitor banking and Change requests
• Ensure proper authorization is in place for petty cash and refunds.
• Ensure cash and stock spot checks and end of shift checks are conducted according to standard procedures
• Coordinate and plan weekly full stock counts and count all floats and store locations
• Sign off Float certificates
• Investigate and report on corrective action on stock and cash losses.
• Manage and monitor security to prevent any losses or damages to company assets.
• Conduct effective asset control.
• Sign off daily on variances and record actions taken – keep trend analysis
• Spot check stock received from storeroom weekly
• Manage control and reduce wastage related to time & attendance, company assets, materials or equipment
• Monitoring and reporting on electricity usage spikes and savings
• Managing controllable expenditure in line with EBITDA budgets
• Review P&L and report on abnormalities relating to both, budget and actual spend
• Manage stock losses and lines that have a direct impact and effect on COS
• Managing the stock turn over by ensuring the stock holding doesn’t exceed 15 days
• Managing the full process of stock counts, AODs management and general control over losses
• Providing daily and weekly feedback on out of lines and taking corrective action
• Conduct weekly and monthly management meetings on complex operations and document key discussion points/decisions.
• Drive customer service and relations in line with quality and performance standards.
• Analyse and report on customer service feedback to establish levels of customer service and proactively determine areas of improvement.
• Implement continuous improvements in customer service
• Monitor the functionality of all equipment and liaise with Maintenance officer to obtain timelines for repairs related to risk areas
• Monitor and Manage enforcement of SAFACT standards
• 5 years relevant and related work experience
• Must have own car/ vehicle
• Matric/ Grade 12
• Diploma in Business Management is preferable
• Basic MS Office Suite
• SAP would be advantageous
• Excellent Verbal and written communication.
• Excellent administration & Organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 18 August
You already applied this offer. The contact information is:
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract