- Cape Town, City of Cape Town, Western Cape
- To ensure all aspects of the food and beverage operations, including sales revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories and hygiene is executed with excellence to deliver a quality customer experience.
Key Performance Areas:
• Drive sales according to budget
• Set operational sales targets (score card)
• Signing of debrief book
• Analyze weekly and monthly trend analysis on staff sales achievements
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of products offered (pictures, catering) as well as promotional / marketing activities
• Provide regular feedback on all Promotional and Marketing initiatives, feedback must include weaknesses and learning points
• Actively participate in the selection process of suitable applicants to fill vacancies according to the organisation structure head count.
• Manage new staffs on boarding training program, check on progress and assist with the evaluation of skills
• Ensure understanding of role profiles and expected standards and coach all staff to identify substandard issues and what corrective action to take.
• Create a friendly and professional work environment.
• Manage the performance of employees through observation, coaching and assistance with the implementation of action plans to ensure required standards are met
• Complete performance reviews for all staff on a quarterly basis with development plans in place
• Investigate, provide evidence and take disciplinary and corrective action
• Conduct disciplinary hearings
• Approves on a regular basis all overtime payments as prepared by his department heads and compare those figures to official budgets
• Sign off staff shifts before COB each Wednesday according to agreed staffing complements with Admin Manager.
• Action time and attendance deviations
• Monitor staff Appearance/Personal Hygiene
• The appearance of the entire personnel reflects the reputation and image of the company, therefore a great deal of emphasis is placed on a professional appearance.
• The Company expects you to maintain the highest standard of personal appearance according to policy.
• Place uniform orders with the HR consultant.
• Monitor regular product knowledge evaluations and role plays to ensure effective sales techniques
• Ensure optimal stock levels
• Manage shelf life
• Analyze Market opportunities
• Sign off on weekly stock variances
• Yield test
• Ensure quality control standards are adhered to including recipe mix
• Monitor Stock delivery to departments, storage and packing of shelves.
• Oversees the overall operation of the storerooms as per companys instruction, including but not limited to rotation, preparation, distribution and administration
• Sign off all orders for the week and GRV all orders received
• Keep record of line performances and make recommendations and adjustments where necessary
• Evaluate stock not selling and make arrangements for either promotions or IBT or return to suppliers
Marketing and Visual Merchandising:
• Visual merchandising
• Shift preparation
• Ensuring basic visual guidelines are followed
• Manage set up and preparation for special screenings in conjunction with Sales Manager
• Implement marketing and promotional material and initiatives according to plan.
• Drive customer experience and relations in line with quality and performance standards.
• Ensure that frontline staff delivers required service standards and attends SOP training.
• Analyse and report on customer experience feedback to establish levels of customer experience and proactively determine areas of improvement.
• Implement continuous improvements in customer experience within the department
• Monitor the functionality of all equipment
• Ensure management presence on floor during show times, taking care of customer experience and relations in line with quality and performance standards through floor management i.e. observing GROs effectiveness with queue directing, cashier interaction, cashier service efficiency
• Regularly meeting with OHASA representative
• Matric/ Grade 12)
• Diploma or Degree in business management is preferable
• 5 years relevant and related work experience
• Must have own vehicle/ car
• Diploma in inventory control is preferable
• SAP experience will be advantageous
• Excellent Verbal and written communication.
• Excellent administration & Organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 18 August
You already applied this offer. The contact information is:
Type of contract
Other type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract