Execz® Executive Placements
Execz® sources candidates for large corporations in a vast number of African countries, Europe, The USA and the Middle East. The company is also a proud member of the Federation of African Professional Staffing Organisations, Apso.
Besides providing the best talent to organisations, Execz® also specialises in Human Resources Solutions such as Payroll and legal documentation. The Agency further provides services in Labour Consultation, Industrial Relations and Human Resources Outsourcing Solutions. Execz® vision is to become South Africa’s most sought-after One-Stop Labour Solutions Agency and preferred recruiter for top companies.
However, for profiling purposes, it can be mentioned that our strengths lie in sourcing leadership (Senior Executives, CEO’s, Technical Specialists) as well as to support employees for our clients. Through the years, Execz® has extended its services to include most industries so as to fulfill its value to its clients in being a One-Stop Recruitment Agency.
Our company currently enjoys a Level 4 (100% Recognition Level) BB-Bee Rating. Our executive team is constantly applying its mind to improving our BB-Bee Scorecard and we are committed to implement the Codes of Good Practice to achieve a meaningful BB-Bee Stake holding in our company.
Our Agency specialises in a vast field of industries, professions and disciplines. A complete list of our industries and professions can be viewed on our website on www.execz.co.za by clicking current jobs on our Home Page.
Recruiter from sector Professional services, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- R 15.000,00 monthly
- East London, Buffalo City, Eastern Cape
Retail Jewellery Sales Consultant – East London
Hemingways Mall, East London
Permanent (3 month Probation)
Type of Business:
Basic Salary of R 10 000 – 16 000
• Potential for career advancement within the company locally and internationally.
• Excellent management training and development programmes.
• Generous staff discount structure.
• Monthly incentives.
• Annual performance increase.
• Contribution to Medical Aid and Pension Fund.
Purpose of the Job:
Our client is looking for dynamic experienced sales consultants to join the family!
We offer a professional environment in the Luxury Jewellery market and a unique opportunity to challenge yourself every day and develop a long term, fulfilling career.
We pride ourselves in offering exceptional service to our clients. World class teaching and training is provided with excellent earning potential.
We require candidates with the following characteristics:
1. 25-45 years of age
2. Talented in the area of sales
3. A Bachelors degree & or a relevant National Business Diploma
4. Alternately, 4 years Sales experience with results.
5. A mature outlook
6. Ability to drive a sales team to produce above standard results
7. Classic, elegant & sophisticated in appearance and demeanour.
8. Able to work retail hours (45 hours a week, 3 Saturday’s and 2 Sunday’s a month)/Shift Work
9. Focused on customer service
10. A sense of urgency, passion and enthusiasm
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 4
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 10 November
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract