- R 80.000,00 monthly
- Bon Accord, City of Tshwane, Gauteng
Sales & Project Manager
Have you always wanted to run your own fencing company? You already make so much money for the company you work for but see very little for your hard work, but do not know where to start?
Come join our team at Fence Steel (Pty) Ltd where you will have the financial backup and resource support in a multi-level business model where everyone is there to help you build up your own company inside a structured environment.
This multi-level business model is an in depth and circle interconnected model where everyone works individually and in teams to reach sale targets and financial prosperity. You will receive a base salary, benefits, bonus, commission, Business & Level development/rescue, Level commission and profit share plus year end prices for best team work (energy transfers outside your structure) best GP/Revenue ratio etc. as you grow your own business structure.
As you would know, an employee needs to produce at least 5 – 10 times (depending on the line of work) his cost to company in profit, for the company to stay in business and make profit.
This Multi-Level Business model is unique to its kind and offer a 1-2 ratio in energy that is put in. This means that +/– 50% of the energy you put in goes directly to your company structure and the other +/ – 50% is used to cover all the other costs.
To put this in perspective: When starting a business or running a successful business there is no way you can take 50% of the said profit for yourself without hurting your company or ensuring company growth.
At Fence Steel (Pty) Ltd, you will have the opportunity to join talented entrepreneurs who are as passionate about their work and making money in an honest and ethical manner as you are.
This is not for the light hearted, you must be an entrepreneur that loves challenges and have business insights to strategize your company structure to benefit. Play the game wrong and the structure will spit you out but play the game right and you will become financially free much sooner than you expected.
You must KNOW fencing, all the different products and how to sell fencing solutions and manage projects.
The business model is based on GP (Gross Profit) and therefore if you only know a few fencing products but make enough sales you are more than welcome to apply, we will enrich your knowledge to help you expand your company.
Be a team player and a people’s person.
You must have at least 5 years’ experience in fencing.
Base Salary: R30 000.00 – R80 000.00pm
Your CV is the only piece of paper to introduce yourself to us, make sure not to leave anything out on what you can offer. Include sale amounts, connections, projects etc.
This full-time Sales & Project Manager position will be responsible for:
The whole process from selling to managing the site to site hand over and collecting the outstanding balance, although there are other team members you can transfer any part of this process to help you get more done.
Short list of what you can expect
• Taking calls, marketing and expanding your clientele
• Meeting the client and give advice on what security/fence solution is needed.
• Compiling quotations and making sure all the requirements of the client is met.
• Drafting and submitting tenders.
• Following up and write a report if work is not accepted.
• Order materials, manufacture orders and planning projects.
• Quality control.
• Managing projects by yourself or with other Sales & Project Managers with in-house teams or Sub-contractors.
• Do site inspections and final completion form, signed by the client.
• Send through invoices.
• Inventory count each month.
• Ideas for business development.
• Compiling Business ideas strategies
• Implementation of business strategies.
• Product development.
• And everything in between.
Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system, including Microsoft Office Suite 2013. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below.
- Number of vacancies: 3
- Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor's/ N6
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: EB ,B ,A1
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 19 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract