NuCareer is an Independent Consultancy specialising in headhunting and recruitment of Finance, FMCG, Financial Services, Construction and Building, Manufacturing and Property professionals in the Western Cape. NuCareers has an extensive database and network of highly skilled candidates. Recruiter from sector Professional services, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
- R 8.350,00 monthly
- Pretoria, City of Tshwane, Gauteng
(Disabled candidates welcome to apply)
To sell rare coins, medallions and Krugerrands supported by Excellent Client Service and Continuous Improvement.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Selling coins
• Identifying new business opportunities and actively focusing on building the client base.
• Capturing client information on the CRM system according to Policies, procedures and standards.
• Following the Company’s Client Service strategy, which entails using diagnostic selling techniques, selling ethically and complying with the Company’s Customer Relations Management procedures and standards.
• Keeping regular contact with existing clients.
• Addressing client queries and handling Trade Exchanges according to Company Policy and Procedure.
• Honing product knowledge, sales and client service skills on a continual basis.
• Keeping up to date with pricing and product developments.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills and Attitude)
• Tertiary Qualification
• Sales experience in a luxury goods would be advantageous.
• Must identify with gold as a product and be passionate and knowledgeable about this commodity
• Strong sales record
• Strong team player – can be counted on and adds value to the team
• Strong Time Management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. .
• Strong prospecting and networking skills and appetite
• Able to handle difficult clients and enquiries in a professional manner.
• Should stay near the respective mall.
• Must be willing to move to other stores if necessary.
• South African citizen.
R8350 CTC plus commission plus incentives.
1% from R1 on rare coins and medallions
Double commission on sales exceeding the respective store’s monthly target provided that they have met their individual Sales Target for the month.
There are monthly incentives linked to specific products sold
There is recognition for stores who achieve over R1M per month per the Company quarterly periods.
Staff are provided with Vouchers redeemable in the Mall. The value is equally shared amongst staff.
The store gets a trophy and staff are awarded badges for their achievement. Winners Awards
The staff within the top 3 stores re Sales Performance each get paid a reward of R500.
Long Service Awards:
We have long service awards at 5 year intervals.
Group Life Cover - Disability due to accident and injury is also covered.
Medical Aid Membership of the Company’s approved Medical Aid Scheme
Employees are required to work 176 hours per month according to a roster. There is weekend work according to a roster which ordinarily follows the pattern of one weekend on and one weekend off.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English ,Afrikaans
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 19 September
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract