- eThekwini, KwaZulu-Natal
The timely and effective response to user queries and problems through the receipt and logging of problems reported by users and the co-ordination of rapid and appropriate. Responses, including: - Channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution and keeping users apprised of progress.
1. Work on the Call Centre system (HEAT) to log customer’s incoming calls
2. Logon to HEAT at the start of your shift to log customer requests/ faults. All phone calls must be answered within 3 rings.
3. Receive electronic requests for service and completing daily. Emails to be logged within 15minutes.
4. Ensure that HEAT and Email applications are opened at all times. Ensure all required applications are functional.
5. Ensure all calls are logged accurately and timeously and all site and user details are input via HEAT.
6. Always ensure that you are compliant with the Systems Applications and processes including client SLA's to determine impact and scope of problem
7. Assets and Change Control processes must be followed at all times
8. Understand customer SLA's, processes and procedures
9. Timeously escalate calls.
10. Daily Tasks should be performed accurately and timeously to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
11. Ensure that all documentation is complaint to customer contracts.
12. Proactively manage and take care of calls that are logged
13. Take ownership of all your calls and assist your colleagues where possible.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks:
• Log all calls received via telephone, e-mail or web portal
• Log and liaise with outside vendors ensuring minimum downtime to the customers systems
• Request for updates daily/ follow up with engineers/ 3rd party vendors daily
• Update calls with information/feedback sent via e-mail/telephone
• Request ratings for all calls logged
• Respond to SLA warnings
• Proactively escalate calls
• Resolve calls within the respective SLA
• Ensure that asset and CCF forms are logged and have been completed before a call is marked for closure
• Keep calls to a minimal
• Monitor call queue
• Provide First line support for Illovo customers.
• Monitor NMS system before 8am.
• Log all calls and Respond to calls logged within SLA – General System calls, Management requests, new requests, Change Controls and escalations.
1. Work on Call Centre Systems
• Be logged into all allocated queues by the start of each shift, ready to take calls. (Be at least 10 min early for your shift)
• Answer the phone in a professional and friendly manner (project an attitude of service)
• Log all calls in the HEAT system
• Phone must be answered within 3 rings (Do not bounce calls)
• Maintain a professional helpdesk image, stay positive and patient at all times
2. Receive electronic requests for service and completing daily checks
• Receive e-mail requests from clients
• Ensure that e-mail is working at all times. If not escalate to the call center manager immediately.
• Log calls for e-mail requests / problems received within 5 minutes of receipt
• If you are uncertain about the detail of the call, you need to phone the requestor within 10
• Minutes from receipt with your questions
• Respond back to customer via e-mail or telephonic call
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 1
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 18 October
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract