John & Ryan
JM Recruiting Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Gauteng, From 1 to 10 workers
- City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
Our client in the Stationery / Children's books Industry is looking for :
R12 000.00 Total Package
MUST reside in Jhb area
MUST have reliable transport
Looking for 1 x young enthusiastic people preferably women but not a necessity.
Able to work in a team environment.
Driven as no matter what package we end up with a large part of it will be commission based.
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronic mediums, build relationships with customers.
2. Receive calls and assist customers with orders and queries
3. Call customers to check-up a week after rep has been as to whether or has been received, if order needed to be placed if it has. Check if they perhaps need a fill-up order & offer specials when available
4. Place orders on Symphony (Ordering system)
5. Do quotes to customers after requests by either rep or customer
6. Deal with queries and reply back to customer with solution / answer. Incorrect prices, stock received, payments
7. Confirm Stock availability for both customers & reps, Compile out of stock lists and ETA's on these items. Keep the reps up to date on a daily basis
8. Flag and bring to attention of buyer any low stock holdings.
9. Send information of products, product specs and images etc. when requested
10. Complete daily call log, how many calls made or received, to whom, what was discussed
11. Identify opportunities, discuss and follow through with rep
12. Communicate progress and resolution of issues to internal staff and external customers.
13. Create & maintain customer files, including deals, issues etc.
13. Obtain and supply documents as requested in a timely manner, when required.
14. Attend and positively contribute to team meetings.
15. Foster a culture of teamwork by assisting colleagues when workload permits.
16. Recommend process improvements.
17. Recognize, document and alert the team leader/manager of trends in customer calls.
1. Computer literate in excel, word and outlook.
2. Customer-satisfaction driven.
3. Good Listening skills.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Stress tolerance to deal with increasing number of calls and administrative duties.
6. Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
7. Professional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
8. Act and communicate with empathy and customer focus.
9. Excellent command of spoken and written English, Afrikaans being secondary
10. Confident, positive and enthusiastic approach to each time you interact with a customer.
11. Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
12. Able to work constructively with internal and external parties to resolve issues at source
13. Able to receive and act appropriately on developmental feedback
14. Able to multi-task and work in a constantly changing environment.
15. Maintain the highest level of quality across calls and administrative duties.
16. Timely, professional, accurate and efficient handling of customer enquiries.
Contact us should this vacancy be for you
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 4
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: EC1 ,C1 ,EB ,B
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 13 July
You already applied this offer. The contact information is:
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract