100% black female owned by Hayley Williams
www.wilcon.co.za Recruiter from sector Human Resources, located in Western Cape, From 1 to 10 workers
Main purpose of the role has 2 parts:
Trade: To increase the overall availability, visibility and communication of company in Grocery, Forecourts, Convenience and Non-Traditional Channels. The purpose of the role is to increase the reach, rate of sale and brand presence of Company in their defined territory by placing weekly orders at exisitng customers, growing the existing customer base, ensuring marketing tools are implemented and ensure stores stock the correct product mix.
Retail Kiosks: To ensure the delivery of operational standards throughout kiosk in the area. To ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Kiosk Staff, whilst managing within agreed budgets.
- Call on Retail, Forecourts, Convenience, Tobacconist and Independent Channels.
- Manage the sales volumes & growth for your defined territory.
- Grow existing customer base by pitching to new customers.
- Effectively implement vertical growth programme for your defined territory.
- Efficient management of time through call cycle planning to achieve minimum required calls per day.
- Achieve sales targets as set out by Line Manager.
- Place weekly orders at existing customers.
- Capture store audits on Geo Rep.
- In-store staff training.
- Ensure all returns are uplifted and credited.
- Execute all POS and product placements as per guidelines.
- Adhere to brand values and guidelines.
- Be professional and respectful to your colleagues, team mates, customers and suppliers.
- Effectively place an allocation of Point of Sale (POS) units in the right location, in the right weighted outlets so as to maximize brand presence.
- Drive ranging, space and availability in your defined area through:
o Increasing share of shelf vs. competitors in all stores.
o Improving location in all stores.
o Increasing/maintaining ranging of SKUs in all stores.
- Managing sales targets for area
- Capture store audits on Geo Rep
- Ensuring that stock loss is kept below the company benchmark through the stock take process
- Execute all POS and product placements within retail kiosks as per guidelines and report on any store merchandising requirements
- Support Area Manager in ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are communicated and adhered to
- Support Area Manager in motivate and encouraging Kiosk Staff to achieve targets.
- Support Area Manager in the training and development of kiosk staff
- Support Area Manager in reporting any misconduct and poor work performance for staff in the area
- Facilliting communication to teams in area and upward comunication.
- Understanding and displaying knowledge of the brand, products, services, policies, procedures and company ethos.
- Offering a superior customer service to all customers, emphasizing on selling the products and ‘Customer Journey’.
Skills and Competencies:
- Motivated, self-starter and determined.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) & active listening skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and manage sales data.
- Have a thorough understanding of products and marketing.
- Understanding of Trade math’s and how to calculate sales margins.
- A good understanding of Retail business with a background of business acumen.
- Ability to understand and display a good understanding of sales principles and processes.
- Time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Work with professionalism, focus, responsibility and passion
Education and Experience Requirements;
- Matric or equivalent
- Business / Marketing Degree or tertiary education preferred
- 1-2 years FMCG background in similar role as Retail Manager, Area Representative or Trade Rep.
- Cross channel experience, must be able to work effectively in defined stores
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to travel
- Driver’s License and own car
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minumun level of education: Ocupational Certificate /N5
- Years of experience: 3
- Language(s): English
- Driver's license: A1
- Availability for travel: Yes
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job ad 6 October
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract